Sunday, March 4, 2018

Review: Skater Boy

Skater Boy Skater Boy by A.E. Wasp
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Fun little story of friends to lovers. And I think my favorite of the series. Sergei has shown up in most of the previous books in this series. And while it would be better to read the series in order, for me this did stand alone.

Sergei and Alex have been friends for most of their lives. And each has loved the other as more than friends for a long time, but neither ever wanted to risk the friendship. The big bad Russian goalie and the French figure skater have always been there for each other. When Alex’s life blows up, will moving in with Sergei make the move to more than friends happen? Alex wants to move slowly and cautiously. Watching the guys move from friends to lovers is a slow, teasing build.

This is my favorite of the series so far. Loved both Alex and Sergei. But the rest of the secondary characters adds so much to this story. The wives of the other players and Allie add so much to this story. Can’t wait to see who gets the next story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment