Friday, March 16, 2018

Review: Blue Line

Blue Line Blue Line by V. L. Locey
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My first book in this series, for me it stood alone. I had no problem following the characters and what was happening in their lives. But I will be going back to read the rest now, because I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

Helen is like most women that are athletic and not the normal standard of what others think women should be. She is not petite or curvy, and she can hip check most men into the boards. Most men are intimidated by her. But not Bobby. Sure, he’s ten years younger and the brother of one of Helen’s teammates, but he’s not going to let that stop him. He will continue his gentle and steady pursuit of Helen.

I loved everything about the slow building romance between Helen and Bobby. How it grew step by slow moving step. There is a lot of respect for who and what Helen is, on Bobby’s part. And we watched as Helen gave up her fears of men and relationships, one at a time.

Well written, with beautiful characters, this was a wonderful, romantic read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment