Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Review: The Powerless: Part One

The Powerless: Part One The Powerless: Part One by Lina Langley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a serial story, and this is part one only. Because of that, a review is hard to do. You don’t have the complete story to base your judgment on. Now the blurb was very intriguing. The story fell a little short for me, lacking the background to the characters and the world this story is set in. There is enough there to tease you though. I don’t know if this will be addressed in the next parts of the story or not.
Now as far as the Teo and Tore, the part of the story about their relationship was good. And the basic plotting of the story was well done. Overall, it’s a good story to read, but I might wait till all the parts are done and read at once.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment