Saturday, December 9, 2017

Review: Ganymede: Abducted by the Gods

Ganymede: Abducted by the Gods Ganymede: Abducted by the Gods by Wendy Rathbone
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I’m having trouble with my review here. This was an okay book, but I was never invested in any of the characters. Also, this is supposed to be a romance, but for me the romance didn’t show up until I was already three-quarters of the way through the book. Ganymede and Sable are the romantic couple, but they don’t get together until that three-quarter mark. Up until this time, Ganymede has been with Zeus, which isn't really a romantic relationship at all.

Otherwise, the story itself is well written, but the pacing is slow. It does have an interesting mix of mythology and sci-fi. And the world building was incredible. So, it was an okay read for me. Others might love it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment