Monday, April 2, 2018

Review: Mister Cinderella

Mister Cinderella Mister Cinderella by Ivy Oliver
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Really 3.5 stars for me, but I’ll round up. The blurb was intriguing, and this story had so much potential. And while it was a good enough story, it fell just a little short for me. At the start, Ash isn’t going to give into the “man”. But I felt like he gave into Harry awfully fast. It felt like he sold out, which makes him feel like a wishy-washy character. And out of nowhere came the BSDM part of Harry needing to dominate but there was no real hint that Ash was a sub. In some ways, I never connected with either character because I never got a real feel for who they were.

Some of the best parts of the book, were the relationship between Harry and his daughter. Virginia is such a typical teen. And the banter between them was full of snark. And I loved the element of a stalker, with the suspense of who and why. I do think this element of the story could had been expanded. Overall, it was an enjoyable story, it just could have been so much more. This author has a great deal of potential in my mind. So I will look for other stories from her in the future.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment