Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Review: Mated To The Demon Prince

Mated To The Demon Prince Mated To The Demon Prince by Sadie Sins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was the first book I’ve read by this author. I loved it. And this book has a little of everything in it. Snark, humor, angst, action, drama, lust, chemistry between the characters and some really hot sex…really, really hot smoking sex.

Poor Sean. At the beginning of the book, his whole world is coming undone. In this world, magic and tech don’t mix. And a witch is moving in. His best friend and the star of all his lustful dreams is TJ. And TJ is innocent and possibly straight, and maybe or maybe not? Then add a demon and stir the pot. And watch the three of them work to get their relationship together.

Well written and very faced paced, the storyline keeps you moving through the pages. And for me, it was a one sitting read. The author has built the start to a wonderful world and has created some great characters. And I can’t wait to get back into this world.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment