Thursday, January 11, 2018

Review: Unhappily Ever After: A Villain's Tale

Unhappily Ever After: A Villain's Tale Unhappily Ever After: A Villain's Tale by Sarah Beth James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A zany, funny, quick read. This is a fairytale told with a twist. Are the heroes always the good guys? And are the villains always really the bad guys or girls, as the case may be? And Princess’s aren’t always what they seem. Love the author’s take on this one.

It could have used another round of editing, there were several errors that caught my eye. Nothing that took me out of the story though. And I would have loved for a longer, more in-depth story. More about the dark Prince’s village and its inhabitants would have been nice. This has the potential to be turned into a series of stories too. Overall, I really enjoyed this story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment