Monday, October 30, 2017

Review: Faking a Husband

Faking a Husband Faking a Husband by Rosa Swann
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Very short and sweet read about an Alpha who saves the day for an Omega that comes to his cafĂ©. The Omega’s price for the rescue? A weekend spent pretending to be the Alpha’s husband.

I loved both Clay, the alpha and Aiden, the omega. At times Clay seemed completely clueless. And Aiden was equally helpless. Yet they did work as a couple. But you don’t see enough in this part of the story.

The story was an easy read. But it is the first part of what I call a serial story. Where the ending of this one runs into the beginning of the next story. So, I wasn’t quite satisfied with the ending. But overall, I did enjoy this book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment