Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Review: Fusion

Fusion Fusion by Posy Roberts
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Wow. After the first story, I wasn’t sure about Kevin and Hugo. And the ending with Kevin’s ex-wife left me wondering where the story was going to go. While the first book was good, I wasn’t as invested in it, but this second book pulled me in.

This book is such an emotional rollercoaster. There is every emotion is there. Laughter, joy, fears, sadness, anger and pain. And the story is written so you feel every emotion right along side every one of the characters. And I did need tissues at various places in the book.

This is so beautifully written. The characters have such a real life feel to them. You watch as all of them grow as individuals and as a family. If you read book one, read this one. It is so worth it. And now I need the last chapter of Hugo’s and Kevin’s story, I can’t wait to read it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment