Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Review: Lover

Lover Lover by T.M. Smith
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I will say from the start, you need to read book one, Survivor before reading this one. It is the start of their story. And wow, the things Shannon went through may be triggers for some. If they’re not, then this is an emotional read, well worth the rollercoaster ride you will take.

This is an incredible read. You watch the slow buildup of the relationship between the three of them. Rory and Shannon are an established couple when Rand comes along. For Rory and Shannon, there are conflicted emotions that have them both longing for and pushing away the third person. As much as Rand has an interest in both Rory and Shannon, he would never want to do something that broke them up.

All of this is set against the backdrop of Rory and Rand solving a cold case together. Much more would be spoilers, which I don’t want to do. I will say that the author has done a masterful job of blending all the elements here into a suspenseful and enjoyable story. I’m looking forward to the next book.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment