Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Review: Omega Revealed

Omega Revealed Omega Revealed by Tanya Chris
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A different take on the usual Omega and Alpha stories, one I haven’t read before. In most, the omegas want to be anything but omegas. Here Gage is a beta, who swears he’s an omega instead. And he longs for all things omega, to be submissive, to be under an alpha’s care, to nurture those around him. But no one around him takes his words seriously when he tells them. Except Ryker. Ryker listens and treats Gage as an omega. Then there is Gage’s sister, maybe a beta trapped in an omega body.

I found the story very well written, fast paced, steamy hot sex, great characters and I love the twist here. The subtle prodding that not everyone is who or what we perceive them to be. It made the story fascinating to read.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment