Thursday, February 5, 2015

Some Like It Hopeless (A Temporary Engagement #4) 


By Megan Bryce

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Different, quirky, sweet and bittersweet, not always happy and yet it was so much more. There was just something about this book that I wanted to hate and to love all at the same time. The cast of characters were all over the place, not completely fleshed out but still real enough to make you see them as people who surround you in real life.

And while there were times I wanted to smack Cassandra and her selfishness, yet I found her attitude was just right at other times in the story. I'm still not sure even now that I finished the book that I like her. Brady is a sad but forceful character. He is thought provoking, making you wonder how you would deal with what fate threw at him. Shane is lovable. Christian is the character I loved the most.

This is a story that not everyone is going to like or be able to read to the end. For me, I did finish and I'm glad I did read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment